[GSBN] information for european organisers of sb courses

nora kasanicka thegentlebuilder at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 23 14:47:16 UTC 2010

Hello All,
im not sure if this will be deemed slightly off the topic as it mainly
concerns Europeans and course organisers exclusively at that but i hope
its okay!

As you all propably have heard the www.strawbale-net.eu is now up and
running. We have though encountered the perennial problem of people not
being used to use a new web for their needs and struggling to fill the
web with content as a result. Although i am now having more time
personally to sit by the computer and post interesting sb things and
re-post the information i receive via email and even if i could single
handedly fill the web with contents thats obviously not the purpose.

So this is a call to all of you who are organising courses that are
aimed at Europe-wide audiences to post these in the Events section. As
the web attracts more attention (and we appear on the first page of
google search if you enter strawbale in europe already) so will your
courses. I have just posted few things about grundtvig funding so if you
are aiming to attract any participants using this funding we already
made the job easier for you! Please forward this info to your course
organisers, admin or promotional people and make sure it is their
regular task to post new events on the web! This will be great help to
us at www.strawbale-net.eu but also to sb cause in Europe in general and
to your company!

For everyone else - please note the blog section can be used to promote
any theme regarding sb building you like:)

Thanx very much!
Nora Kasanicka
www.strawbale-net.eu

--