[GSBN] Looking for experiences with AAC and Rastra

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at windstream.net
Wed Dec 22 18:23:37 UTC 2010

Don't have any experience with AAC but strongly agree with Derek's comments
about rastra.

Joyce
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Editor/Publisher
The Last Straw, the international journal
of strawbale and natural building
PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706
Phone 402.483.5135
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>