[GSBN] Looking for content for TLS

Lars Keller larskeller at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 13:40:07 UTC 2010

Hi Joyce.

On this link (http://www.dr.dk/DR2/Friland/Levende+Huse/) you will find a
list of 118 naturally build houses.
All finished, with minimum 5 photos, prices, from all over the world.
Jo Morandin and I compiled this list back in 2005-6 with the help from many
people on this list.
I still have the high-res. pics of which you see smaller representations on
the page.
If you find smth you'd like to use, I'd be more than happy to ask the
relevant people if they are willing to offer up their photos again :-)

All the best to you from Denmark.
Love, Lars

On 19 November 2010 04:16, Joyce Coppinger <jc10508 at windstream.net> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am looking for photographs and project articles for future issues of the
> Last Straw journal. The photos should be 300 dpi, 3x4 inches, b/w or color.
> The project articles should include information listed on the Project Page
> form ( www.thelaststraw.org/forms/projectpage.html) but may include other
> information as well, particularly special features, techniques, methods and
> systems used.
>
> I am also looking for straw-bale buildings for the commercial and
> industrial
> issue that I'm currently gathering content for. Same types of information
> and images are needed for the articles for this issue. I would also like to
> include  information about the design, construction, timelines, costs, any
> problems specific to commercial and industrial problems, good solutions to
> those problems to include in this issue.
>
> Still time to send in articles for the Putting a Project Together issue as
> well. Good opportunity to share your experiences and advise for
> owner/builders and other professionals.
>
> The Women in SB & NB issue #61 will be posted to the TLS web site's online
> order system very soon. If you are already a subscriber for the PDF
> formatted issue, you will receive access instructions and issue password
> after the issue has been posted. The print/mail version will be made
> available as soon as possible - probably after the first of the year.
>
> Thanks! Keep in touch!
> Joyce
> ---------------
> Joyce Coppinger
> Managing Editor/Publisher
> The Last Straw, the international journal
> of strawbale and natural building
> PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706
> Phone 402.483.5135
> <thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>
> web site: www.thelaststraw.org
> and our new blog at http://thelaststrawblog.org

skype
jomorandin
lars.friland

jomorandin at gmail.com
larskeller at gmail.com

www.dr.dk/DR2/Friland/Familierne/Jo+og+Lars/

Home +45 8668 0505
Jo      +45 2390 0924 (mobile/handy)
Lars   +45 2024 0505 (mobile/handy)

Jo Morandin, Jamilla, Asger & Lars Keller
Friland 12 B
8410 Rønde
Danmark