[GSBN] Baled Corn/Maize stalks? Kenya?

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Tue Nov 9 13:44:48 UTC 2010

There is a lot of sugar in the maize/corn stalks that I am familiar
with.  Even after they are dry in the fields, they still taste sweet
if you chew on them.  I don't know how much it varies by species, but
I think the odds are that insects and micro-organisms would be
enthusiastic about this baled food supply.

Straw wolf John Glassford keeps his toes in Kenya, usually by
climbing the tallest peaks in support of natural building.

Derelict

Derek Roff
Language Learning Center
Ortega Hall 129, MSC03-2100
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001
505/277-7368, fax 505/277-3885
Internet: derek at unm.edu

--On Tuesday, November 9, 2010 10:54 AM +0100 Kelly Lerner