[GSBN] Baled Corn/Maize stalks? Kenya?

John Glassford jacksflat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 10:28:26 UTC 2010

G ' day Kelly

Great to hear of some news on my home Kenya.

I will be back there next July and if there is anything that I can do please
let me know.  I have some good contacts in Kenya through Rotary and some in
government.  I did live there for 21 years and still have some relatives
there today

If corn stalks can be baled then why not!  However I am not sure.

There is a lot of wheat grown in the highlands of Kenya and I also have some
contacts in the farming fraternity there.

Send me an email off list and I will send you some contact details.

Kind regards
John Glassford
Huff 'n' Puff Constructions
http://www.glassford.com.au