[GSBN] Huff n Puff on Aussie National TV

John Glassford jacksflat at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 00:05:32 UTC 2010

G ' day Balers

Been a while since I contributed to this list however we are still here
living and breathing straw bale.

We have been lucky to have been chosen for an Australian national TV show
better Homes and Gardens to be aired on Aussie TV on Friday September 17th
at 7.30pm real time.

Johanna Griggs is the presenter and interviewer.  See our front page for
info and if you are an Aussie I hope you enjoy the programme we are on for 5
minutes or so.

We will be given a video of the segment which I will upload to our web site
when it becomes available.  Let us hope that they do straw bale justice.
They spent two days here in Ganmain filming and interviewing Susan and I.

I put up a story and some shots on our web site, I hope that you will enjoy
our web site if you have not been before.

http://glassford.com.au/main

Kind regards
The Straw Wolf
Huff 'n' Puff Constructions
http://www.glassford.com.au
61 2 6927 6027 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              61 2 6927 6027
      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
     61 2 6927 6027 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              61 2 6927
6027      end_of_the_skype_highlighting      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
In Australia (02) 6927 6027 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (02)
6927 6027      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
              (02) 6927 6027 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (02)
6927 6027      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Mountains of the Moon 2011
http://www.mountainsofthemoon.org