[GSBN] Straw Bale Construction Loans

nature boy moontrout at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 01:26:37 UTC 2010

Mark,

Here are two clients of mine who have built in the last few years. I'm not sure
about their financing arrangements, but you can call them and ask. I'm sure that
they'd be happy to speak with you about how they made it happen.

* Dan Carter, a strawbale home in Clackamas County, Oregon at 503-969-7269

* Alison Buckingham, a strawbale home in Clark County, Washington, at
360-903-8915

Best of luck to you!
Mark
 Mark Lakeman

Co-Founder                                   Principal & Design Lead
The City Repair Project     communitecture, inc.
Portland, Oregon                       Architecture & Planning
503-381-5885                              503-230-1293
www.cityrepair.org                 www.communitecture.net