[GSBN] Cooperation project

Anna-Liisa Lukas anna.lukas at natuurehitus.ee
Mon May 17 07:25:07 UTC 2010

Dear Sirs,

My name is Anna-Liisa Lukas and I work in Estonian company called
Natuurehitus OÜ. Lately we established Association of Ecoconstructions which
main purpose is to inform people about beautiful, healthy, sustainable and
affordable homes and work places, such as straw houses. We also want people
to start thinking about economizing natural resources. Natuurehitus OÜ is
one of co-partners in this project.

The management of the association (about eight people) are thinking to visit
UK sometime between 12th July 2010 to 8th August 2010 and we would like to
find contacts from England who would be interested in entertaining us as
guests and excange knoledge and experience with us. Cooperation in future is
not out of question. I would like to know if You would be interested in that
kind of project?

If You have any question or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact
me.

I am hoping to hear from You soon.

Yours sincerely,

Anna-Liisa Lukas