[GSBN] Commercial & Industrial SB Buildings

Chris Magwood chris at chrismagwood.ca
Tue Mar 9 14:30:59 UTC 2010

Joyce,

The last five buildings I've done with the Fleming College program
have all been public buildings. I could do an article that looks at
issues in designing for public buildings using straw and natural
materials, rather than focusing on an individual project. Interested?

Chris

Chris Magwood
www.chrismagwood.ca