[GSBN] Any upcoming conferences, gatherings, ISBBC in the works?

Bill Christensen billc at greenbuilder.com
Fri Feb 26 05:25:35 UTC 2010

At 11:01 PM -0600 2/25/10, jc10508 at windstream.net wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Just wondering if anyone has any conferences, annual meetings, gatherings,
>or an ISBBC in the works for 2010? Haven't heard from any of the
>associations or guilds for a while and want to touch base and see if you
>have news to share through The Last Straw journal.

Please feel free to add them to our Sustainable Building Calendar at
<http://calendar.sustainablesources.com> while you're at it.  The
calendar is free and self-service - just click the "Add Your Event"
link at the top of the left column.   We're a little light on the
hands-on stuff at the moment.

As of last June the Calendar is also available as an RSS feed - so if
any of you have websites of your own and want to include it, please
do.  Let me know if you need instructions on how to do that.

--
Bill Christensen
billc at greenbuilder.com

Sustainable Building Calendar: <http://Calendar.SustainableSources.com>