[GSBN] Nothern Arizona Engineer

Tom Hahn tomhahn at econet.org
Fri Nov 20 19:09:44 UTC 2009

Hello Mark - A structural engineer I have used for straw-bale
projects is based here in Prescott, AZ.  I have worked with him on
both load-bearing and non-load-bearing projects, in central and
northern Arizona, as well as some in the Phoenix metro area.

Here is his contact information...

Rick Frost, PE
Frost Structural Engineering
928-776-4757
rick.frost at frost-structural.com
2170 Dineh Drive
Prescott, AZ 86305

Let us know if we be of any further assistance.

Best wishes,
Tom

Tom Hahn, Principal Architect
Ecosa Design Studio : : Architecture & Planning
928-541-1002
<TomH at EcosaDesign.com>
201 N. Alarcon St., Suite B
Prescott, AZ 86305