[GSBN] New publication on Building with straw

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at windstream.net
Fri Nov 6 14:49:28 UTC 2009

Gernot,

I would like to mention your book in a future issue of The Last Straw (TLS)
and list it in the TLS resource guide that I am updating. Would you please
send a paragraph or two describing the content and order information. There
is no urgency in this request as I can add the information to any issue,
whenever you have time to send the information.

Thank you for all the work you do in support and development of straw-bale
design and construction.

Joyce
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Editor/Publisher
The Last Straw, the international journal
of strawbale and natural building
PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>