[GSBN] New arrivals

Bill Christensen billc at greenbuilder.com
Fri Nov 6 05:12:41 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

All three of our recent invitees: Paul Koppana, Pete Walker, and
Chris Prelitz, have now signed up to GSBN.  Welcome, gents.

I'll be sending out a separate email soon to each of you on the GSBN
list with a list of all current subscribers and their email
addresses, locations, and affiliations.  I'll be sending that to you
individually so that it doesn't go into the archives where spambots
and such can find it.   Remember that all posts to the list (since
July 1998 ! ) are publicly archived at
<http://greenbuilder.com/mailman/listinfo/gsbn>

Please look over the list and let me know of any changes that are
needed - from the spelling of your name to your location to your
affiliation - and also with a mind to anyone else who should be
included on this list.

--
Bill Christensen
billc at greenbuilder.com