[GSBN] Pete Walker, BRE Centre for Innovative Construction Materials

Tim Owen-Kennedy timok33 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:49:18 UTC 2009

Is it possible that it only takes two seconds to secure a nomination?
Less is more in email as well.

Also, are there gaps in our globalness that we should be seeking to
fill? How about any gaps in our intelectual globalness? Do I know that
this message will lead to more not less?

Just a thought from California whine country,

Tim

Sent from my iPhone