[GSBN] looking for picture of 'proffesional plastering'

Rikki Nitzkin rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 20 07:57:07 UTC 2009

oops! I really meant to send the fotos just to André... sorry all!

The material is a reed mat (here we buy it in the hardware store- its
used to cover fences. Works very good! you just have to make sure its
is fixed well to the wooden surface (lots of staples or screws)...

The picture was from the demonstration of Noe's spraying machine at
the ESBG Belgium.

Rikki