[GSBN] REVIEW

Bill Christensen billc at greenbuilder.com
Wed Oct 7 08:04:35 UTC 2009

Hey folks,

The old "REVIEW" command no longer works - it was from the OLD
listserv software that we replaced about a year and a half ago.

If you're looking for the archives, go to
<http://greenbuilder.com/mailman/listinfo/GSBN>

If you're looking to see who is currently subscribed to the list, go
to the same page and near the bottom of the page you'll find a place
to enter your email address and password (which you receive at the
beginning of each month at the end of the reminder email) and then
click View Subscriber List.

If you don't have your password any more, click on the next button
down - Unsubscribe or Edit Options -  enter your subscribed email
address, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click REMIND to
have it sent to you.

If you need it I can generate a list with the names/affiliations
along side the addresses.  But you'll have to ask nicely ;-)

--
Bill Christensen
billc at greenbuilder.com

Sustainable Building Calendar: <http://Calendar.SustainableSources.com>