[GSBN] A Question about Mold and Insurance

Bohdan Dorniak bdco at adam.com.au
Tue Oct 6 22:26:26 UTC 2009

Thanks Joyce.
We have a number of interesting projects in strawbale construction,
including a small restaurant located in the wine producing area - Barossa
Valley. It is currently with the planning department and hopefully we will
receive approval in November.
There are numerous houses that we are designing - 9 houses on the drawing
board.
The interest in South Australia seems to be growing!!
Cheers
Bohdan