[GSBN] Another request for help - about equivalances for light straw clay

cmagwood at kos.net cmagwood at kos.net
Tue Oct 6 14:09:51 UTC 2009

Joshua Thornton authored a test document for light clay
straw for the CMHC a few years back. I don't know if it
works as an equivalency document, but it has a lot of good
information and having the Canadian government show some
interest in the system might be helpful in BC.

You can find the report online at the CMHC website, free.

Chris