[GSBN] A nomination

Jakub Wihan kuba at jakubwihan.com
Sat Sep 26 09:31:09 UTC 2009

I met Andy during my stay in Massachusetts 2 and 1/2 year ago several
times. I really enjoyed his own strawbale house and admired his
commitment to natural building and his professional approach. I
believe that his substantial experience of building with strawbales in
humid climate of American North East is going to be a great asset to
discussions on this list.

Thank you, Mark

Love

Kuba