[GSBN] FW: inclusive community builds

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at windstream.net
Mon Sep 21 15:02:17 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I¹ve given Frances the email addresses for the U.S. and Canadian
associations and for the SB listservs ­ but please send this along to anyone
who might be able to help her get connected.

Joyce
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Editor/Publisher
The Last Straw, the international journal
of strawbale and natural building
PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>