[GSBN] erga gard bulding in Norway

ejgeorge at riseup.net ejgeorge at riseup.net
Fri Aug 7 14:53:55 UTC 2009

Hello folks,

Is anyone out there familiar with the straw bale building built by the
Norwegian Permaculture Association (Norsk Permakulturforening) on
Ingvald Erga's farm (Erga Gard) in Norway? I believe this is an image
of it:
http://www.permakultur.no/013.shtml

A local sustainable charter school just learned of a facility grant
opportunity, and the principal happened to visit this a couple years
ago, thought it was a fantastic space, and wants to apply to build
something similar. She gave me Ingvald's email, but I got an autoreply
saying he was out of the office until the 17th. The grant is due on
the 18th.

I've already checked the ISB Registry and didn't see it there...so, we
are desperately trying to get a hold of a couple photos (interior and
exterior) of the building. Also, it's dimensions (the principal was
guessing 30' by 40' but it looks like it might be longer and skinnier
than that from this image).

Thanks so much for any help!

ej

ej George