[GSBN] Fwd: Re: the google thread

Mark Piepkorn mark at buildinggreen.com
Mon Jun 22 09:23:30 UTC 2009

Regarding the transparency of GSBN, I received the following from
James, who hadn't been forwarded any discussion on the topic. (As for
his building process, I'm still weighing the notes. Though the
exchange got off to a bad start, I think he's demonstrated that he's
a good and thoughtful guy, sincerely interested in feedback. It may
take some time, but I do intend to comment. I'll post that here, and CC James.)