[GSBN] Fwd: LEED for Homes - Tips for Successful Projects

Mark Piepkorn duckchow at potkettleblack.com
Sat May 16 13:04:56 UTC 2009

Though North-America-centric, some of you may be interested in the
following. It probably won't come to light during this webinar, but
the presenter - Ann Edminster - is a strawbaler from way back who
many of you know. Check this out:
http://www.thelaststraw.org/bonus-articles/ann_edminster.html
And she was, as it happens, the very person who first welcomed me to
the CREST/REPP strawbale email list going on 15 years ago. (Holy crap!)