[GSBN] Jumbo Bale Question

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel.net
Tue May 5 13:32:20 UTC 2009

Hey Ben,

What an exciting and interesting project. Keep me posted and please do share
an article for TLS when it¹s appropriate, won¹t you?

I¹ve sent email and left messages for you in the past months and haven¹t
heard back. Are you receiving the emails and calls? Just wondering if I have
the right contact information for you or what¹s the best way to get in
touch.

Emails were about State Farm, the professional guild, your progress with the
Texas SB Association revival, etc.

Hope to hear back,

Joyce
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Editor/Publisher
The Last Straw, the international journal
of strawbale and natural building
PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>