[GSBN] Jumbo Bale Question

John Swearingen jswearingen at skillful-means.com
Tue May 5 04:08:47 UTC 2009

Maybe the jumbo bales are bullet proofing.  But I'll never tell.

I would suggest contacting Davis Energy Group
<http://www.davisenergy.com>for recommendations on low energy cooling
and ventilation, and to see if
they would like to be involved as consultants.  The ventilation system will
make an enormous difference in the life-cycle energy use of the building.

John "Mom's the Word" Swearingen

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 4:59 PM, Jeff Ruppert <jeff at odiseanet.com> wrote:

> I gave them a presentation last year about bales and also questioned their
> fixation on the jumbo bales.  It is funny to see their recent increase in
> activity on this project.  Maybe they are following up on that.  Good timing
> with the "stimulus" kicking in!
>
> Jeff

John Swearingen

Skillful Means