[GSBN] Finished Home Photos

Lars Keller larskeller at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 04:31:15 UTC 2009

Hi Mark,
A few years back my partner Jo Morandin and I convinced the national
broadcaster in Denmark that it would be a good idea having an online
database of finished natural houses, so we got a job gathering basic
information on natural houses including minimum 5 pictures of each of them.
We collected more than 100, which was done with lots of help from people on
this list (thanks everyone). The houses are all up on this website:
http://www.dr.dk/DR2/Friland/Levende+Huse/
Most are SB, but not all. For some of the international houses the texts are
in English.

You are welcome to contact me directly: larskeller at gmail.com

Best regard from springy Denmark.
Lars

2009/4/15 Mark Jensen <markj at redfeather.org>

>  Hello Everyone!
>

> Happy Spring! Here today in Montana a fresh blanket of snow ~6” so far.
>

> I am building a website for a straw bale project here in Bozeman, Montana
> to help bring public awareness to straw bale as being a very viable means of
> construction and one of the pages to the website will talk about the history
> of straw bale. I have by the generosity of Matts, images of the many of the
> historic home from Nebraska in the early 1900’s but what I’m looking for are
> some images of newer homes. Homes that can appeal to the wider public,
> beautiful, sexy and artistic homes. I will give photo and builder credit to
> the images as well as links to a builders, straw bale associations or
> organizations website.  I would like any other tips for added links to the
> straw bale world.
>

> I look forward to hearing from you!
>

> Mark Jensen
>
> Construction Program Director
>

> Red Feather Development Group
>
> PO Box 907
>
> Bozeman, MT 59771-0907
>
> T: (406)585-7188
>
> F: (406)585-7187
>

> markj at redfeather.org   www.redfeather.org
>

> -Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

skype
jomorandin
lars.friland

jomorandin at gmail.com
larskeller at gmail.com

www.dr.dk/DR2/Friland/Familierne/Jo+og+Lars/

Home +45 8668 0505
Jo      +45 2390 0924 (mobile/handy)
Lars   +45 2024 0505 (mobile/handy)

Jo Morandin, Jamilla, Asger & Lars Keller
Friland 12 B
8410 Rønde
Danmark
--

"At the University of Natal in Durban, I was told the church to which most
of the white population belongs teaches apartheid as a moral necessity. A