[GSBN] FW: Strawbale Drip Testing Report

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel.net
Tue Apr 7 11:08:18 UTC 2009

Hello,

I received the following report from Tim Rudolph from California asking if I
was interested in sharing this report in a future TLS issue.

This was prepared a while back (don't know the actual date but could find
out for you). I didn't take the time to reformat the text in this email and
the photographs included in the report are not included. See full text below
without photos.

If you are interested in receiving the full report (text and photos), I will
gladly send the PDF to you directly as we can't post attachments to the GSBN
listserv.

Please let me know your reactions, critique and comments about this report.
The specific question is whether or not you feel this would be valuable to
the readers of TLS and beyond. A future issue of TLS  (#66) will be focused
on various aspects of the bales themselves - types, sizes, properties of,
baling machines and equipment, discussion of orientation as bales are
stacked, trimming and handling bales, and much more. Seems this might be a
good article to include in this issue.

Joyce
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Editor/Publisher
The Last Straw, the international journal
of strawbale and natural building
PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>