[GSBN] Tall walls and wet clay

Laura Bartels laura at greenweaverinc.com
Thu Apr 2 15:01:24 UTC 2009

Hi Rikki,

This clay is much more like modeling clay as you describe and
difficult to make into a slip. Drying may be the way to go here, which
is what we've discussed.

Has anyone else worked with clay in large quantities in this way?

Laura

Laura Bartels
P.O. Box 912, Carbondale, CO 81623
Ph 970-379-6779, Fax 970-963-0905