[GSBN] Nomination of Robert Gay for GSBN membership

MattsMyhrman at aol.com MattsMyhrman at aol.com
Fri Mar 6 22:43:03 UTC 2009

Dear Friends in the Network,

After first checking with Judy Knox and David Eisenberg, who also know Robert
well, I would like to nominate my friend Robert Gay for membership.

Robert is an architect working here in Tucson, Arizona.   He has been active
in straw-bale as a designer, consultant and tireless promoter, has contributed
to The Last Straw, and has donated consulting time to local non-profits
wishing to do straw-bale projects.   And if that's not enough, he shares my
interest in straw-bale domes.

I believe that involvement with the GSBN will widen his horizons, enhance his
effectiveness as a regional promoter of s-b and that he will, in turn,
provide dryland experience of benefit to the membership of the GSBN.

All best wishes from Matts (mere man) Myhrman

A Good Credit
Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219957551x1201325337/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.c
om%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)