[GSBN] Missing in Action

Kelly Lerner klerner at one-world-design.com
Fri Feb 27 17:00:14 UTC 2009

Hi all,
Funny you should mention China, Rob. Some funding has appeared and it
looks like I might be going back in June to explore expanding ADRA's
SB project into the earthquake region of Sichuan Province. Linda Zhu
at <lindazhu at adrachina.org> should be on the listserve, but maybe not
under that email address (consider this an update, Bill :).

On numbers, I think we're over 700 SB buildings in China with ADRA involvement.
Zai Jian,

Kelly

At 11:06 AM 2/26/2009, RT wrote:
>On Thu, 26 Feb 2009, billc at greenbuilder.com wrote:
>

>>Spurred by RT's nomination of someone who's already on the list, I
>>figured I'd send y'all a list of all those who are current here.
>
>D'oh!  My bad.
>But it was worth it, if only to give ol' Wild Bill-bob the spurs.
>
>In perusing the List of member names and locales, it was notable by their
>absence, that there were no Chinese members on the List (other than myself
>of course but I'm not an in-China-Chinese so I don't count) given that
>China is second only to the USA in terms or numbers of SB homes (thanks in
>large part to the efforts of our dear YakWoman (aka Kelly Lerner).
>
>Curious. Eh, what ?
>
>I also suspect that there's been some monkey business in the book-keeping
>at SB Registry Inc. because the last time I looked, IIRC, the number of
>SBH in China outnumbered those in the USA.
>
>Clearly, we need an audit and if there has been some sneaky business going
>on with these numbers, _heads_ should_ roll.
>
>(So are ya' a-scared yet Bill-bob ?)
>
>--
>=== * ===
>Rob Tom
>Kanata, Ontario, Canada
>< A r c h i L o g i c  at  ChaffY a h o o  dot  C a >
>(manually winnow the chaff from my edress in your reply)

Kelly Lerner, Architect
Certified Sustainable Building Advisor
One World Design Architecture   509-838-8812
www.one-world-design.com
www.naturalremodeling.com

Have you read Natural Remodeling for the Not-So-Green House?
Available in bookstores throughout the universe.