[GSBN] Web release of International Straw Bale Conference audio recordings

David Elfstrom listbox at elfstrom.com
Fri Feb 27 16:24:25 UTC 2009

Hi Mark,

The DVD-ROM did come out last year. I didn't receive it initially
either, because I had moved (twice!) since the conference.

For you or anyone else who paid the $10 but didn't receive it, contact
Sean Flanagan, he was sending them out and received quite a number of
"return to sender". His email is sean.flanagan at flanaganandsun.com

David

--
David Elfstrom, P.Eng, LEED® AP
President & Sustainability Engineer

Elfstrom Engineering Professional Corporation
#421-437 Roncesvalles Ave, Toronto, Ontario, M6R 3B9
mobile 647-235-8872
fax 647-436-7832
david at elfstromengineering.com
www.elfstromengineering.com