[GSBN] Web release of International Straw Bale Conference audio recordings

David Elfstrom listbox at elfstrom.com
Fri Feb 27 13:31:50 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

Looking to hear some of best of the straw bale building world on a
Friday night?

Starting today, every Friday we will release an audio recording of a
session from the 2006 International Straw Bale Building Conference
hosted by the Ontario Straw Bale Building Coaliation and held at Camp
Kawartha in Lakefield, Ontario, September 24—October 1, 2006.

There’s some 30 sessions in all, each about two hours long, and many
have an accompanying copy of presentation visuals.

Many many thanks to the very hard work of Marlene Ziobrowski who
dedicated 600+ hours of her time to making these recordings available.

You can listen to the sessions in your browser or download the MP3
recording. We know you’ll enjoy listening to these sessions. Come back
every Friday for a fresh session!

http://www.osbbc.ca/

David

--
David Elfstrom, P.Eng, LEED® AP
President & Sustainability Engineer

Elfstrom Engineering Professional Corporation
#421-437 Roncesvalles Ave, Toronto, Ontario, M6R 3B9
mobile 647-235-8872
fax 647-436-7832
david at elfstromengineering.com
www.elfstromengineering.com