[GSBN] Missing in Action

RT ArchiLogic at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 26 19:06:57 UTC 2009

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009, billc at greenbuilder.com wrote:

> Spurred by RT's nomination of someone who's already on the list, I
> figured I'd send y'all a list of all those who are current here.

D'oh!  My bad.
But it was worth it, if only to give ol' Wild Bill-bob the spurs.

In perusing the List of member names and locales, it was notable by their
absence, that there were no Chinese members on the List (other than myself
of course but I'm not an in-China-Chinese so I don't count) given that
China is second only to the USA in terms or numbers of SB homes (thanks in
large part to the efforts of our dear YakWoman (aka Kelly Lerner).

Curious. Eh, what ?

I also suspect that there's been some monkey business in the book-keeping
at SB Registry Inc. because the last time I looked, IIRC, the number of
SBH in China outnumbered those in the USA.

Clearly, we need an audit and if there has been some sneaky business going
on with these numbers, _heads_ should_ roll.

(So are ya' a-scared yet Bill-bob ?)

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom