[GSBN] Kudos and thanks for John Straube's new article

David Eisenberg strawnet at aol.com
Tue Feb 24 06:38:34 UTC 2009

Geez...can't a guy get any rest? And don't you see I needed a bigger window?

Ah, the good old days of leisure and philosophy at the old hermitage at Santa Sabina...

Honestly, I was greatly relieved when I realized that the caption wasn't referring to me...
....built...with community labor...often chosen for their sculpted, massive aesthetics...

David (lazing the day away hoping not to become any more massively sculpted) Eisenberg