[GSBN] Ontario Straw Bale Annual Meeting - March 8 2009

martin hammer mfhammer at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 18 07:12:58 UTC 2009

Thanks David, for the notice of OSBBC's annual meeting.  "The Latest in
Straw Bale Wall Testing at Queen¹s University by Professor Colin MacDougall"
caught my attention.  Can I, or others who might be interested, obtain more
information about this testing?  Is there a link, or are results of the
testing available?

Thanks.

Martin Hammer
(with great memories of the 2006 ISBBC at Camp Kawartha)