[GSBN] black soldier fly technology

Bohdan Dorniak bohdan at bdcoarchitects.com.au
Thu Feb 12 22:23:13 UTC 2009

Judy
Share your story with us
Regards,
Bohdan

  _____

From: GSBN-bounces at greenbuilder.com [mailto:GSBN-bounces at greenbuilder.com]
On Behalf Of Judyknox42 at aol.com
Sent: Friday, 13 February 2009 8:31 AM
To: GSBN at greenbuilder.com
Subject: Re: [GSBN] black soldier fly technology

Paul,
Matts and I are still waiting for you to receive a genius award for creating
solutions to our most pressing problems.  We;ll never forget sitting in your
backyard in Washington, Louisiana while you showed us your backyard
experiments on the soldier fly.  Keep observing, keep asking those difficult
questions, and keep on doing the hard slog toward solutions.  We admire you
deeply and send you our best wishes.  Now, can you figure out how to clone
yourself?
Judy

Judy Knox and Matts Myhrman
Out On Bale
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, Az  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42 at aol.com
mattsmyhrman at aol.com

Each of us can and must champion the evolutionary breakthroughs necessary to
sustain all life.  The journey of a champion is difficult, AND our access to
a joyful life.
Judy Knox

18:11:00