[GSBN] Embodied energy comparisons: SB vs Stick-built

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel.net
Wed Feb 11 23:49:40 UTC 2009

Thanks Graeme. I'm sure we'll all be glad to see the figures and learn more
about the research and the information gathered.

Joyce

on 2.11.2009 5:36 PM, Graeme North at graeme at ecodesign.co.nz wrote:

HI Joyce - info is scant on this but there is a researcher in NZ doing this
sort of work for  PhD though -

I've copied this through to him to  see if he is OK about his email being
available to others  hopefully he has these figures

best wishes

Graeme
Graeme North Architects
49 Matthew Road