[GSBN] Control joints (was Re: Lime plaster and expansion joints)

Athena & Bill Steen absteen at dakotacom.net
Wed Feb 11 19:51:46 UTC 2009

John,
Just an idea that might result in a little work for you.  How about
you put together a couple of images in an email and send it out to
those on this iist that are interested and request a copy?  That way
we can either admire your creativity and intelligent design or really
take it to you for......well you know what. Put me on the list.

Bill