[GSBN] Fwd: strawbale in Brazil

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Mon Feb 9 20:43:15 UTC 2009

I do know André personally, and I think he would be a great addition to
this list.  I'd be glad to have him in pretty much any group that I was
a part of.  He is very knowledgeable, and shares his knowledge widely
and skillfully.  He's also got a great sense of humor, which he adds to
a global perspective on our movement and the world's needs.

Derek

--On Monday, February 9, 2009 9:28 AM -0800 John Swearingen

Derek Roff
Language Learning Center
Ortega Hall 129, MSC03-2100
University of New Mexico