[GSBN] Baling thoughts-brasil

Rikki Nitzkin rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 5 14:08:00 UTC 2009

I have written them, we'll see if I get a response....The web page of
the people is: http://www.ecocentro.org/en/ if you want to check it
out...

when is the next deadline for TLS? I could probably write a blurb
about whats going on in spain last year (world Expo) and this year
(Gathering in June...). Any limit on # words?

take care,
Rikki Jennifer Nitzkin
rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net
0034 657 33 51 62
Aulás, Lleida

"Tenemos el Derecho y la Responsabilidad de Crear el Mundo en que
Queremos Vivir"