[GSBN] Congressional briefing most popular download

Bohdan Dorniak bohdan at bdcoarchitects.com.au
Wed Jan 14 04:14:27 UTC 2009

It sounds like a really fantastic project.
Congratulations from all members of AUSBALE from "down under"
Regards,
Bohdan Dorniak

Bohdan Dorniak & Co Pty Ltd
Architects & Town Planners
47 Prospect Road
PROSPECT SA 5082
P: (08) 8344 8170, F: (08) 8344 6480
www.bdcoarchitects.com.au

 Think about Sustainability
[ Please consider the environment prior to printing this email ]