[GSBN] for our European friends

Bill Christensen billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Fri Jan 9 03:50:28 UTC 2009

This just came to me via another list, and I thought some of you
might be interested (or know someone else who would be).

begin forwarded message
------------------------

Subject:	Funding for EDE available, deadline January 16th
Date:	Wed, 7 Jan 2009 19:09:03 +0100
From:	[Mailversand] <<mailto:noreply%40eurotopia.de>noreply at eurotopia.de>
Reply-To:	[Mailversand] <<mailto:aha%40mitv.de>aha at mitv.de>
To:	[Mailversand]
<<mailto:kosha%40community-conference.org>kosha at community-conference.org>

Dear friends,

this mail comes to inform you of an opportunity that you might like to
embrace:

You can get funding for the international Ecovillage Design Course that will
be held in the Sieben Linden Ecovillage in August/ September 2009, offering
both the EDE-Certificate and the 72-hours Permaculture Design Certificate.

To be eligible, you need to live in a EU-member state or Norway,
Liechtenstein, Iceland or Turkey. Furthermore, you need to be working in the
area of adult education, either on a voluntary basis or paid.

Since most of the European communities offer educational programs of some
sorts, this will apply to many of you.

You will need to fill out a form, which will take you around 4 hours. In
return your chances are good to have the course expenses, including food and
lodging and the travel expenses paid for by the EU.

We will give you full support in filling out the form.
We have already made very good experience with this European funding
program.

Please let us know as soon as possible whether you are interested. The
deadline for your applications is January, 16th 2009!!!

In community,

Kosha and Ulrike from the GEN-Europe Office in Sieben Linden

--
Bill Christensen
<http://greenbuilder.com/contact/>