[GSBN] Cellulose in unvented roof

Kelly Lerner klerner at one-world-design.com
Mon Jul 14 17:58:18 UTC 2008

Hey Tim
Here is an article that explains the issue in detail and also the
applicable codes. Good luck!

http://resourcecenter.pnl.gov/cocoon/morf/ResourceCenter/article//1520

  timok wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I know this question isn't exactly straw bale but, it is a topic about which
>reasonably good builders disagree. and we've come accross a county that
>wants more legitimate reasoning than we're discovering on our end soooo...

Kelly Lerner, Architect
Certified Sustainable Building Advisor
One World Design Architecture   509-838-8812
www.one-world-design.com
www.naturalremodeling.com

In the age of global warming, it's cool to be green.

Have you read Natural Remodeling for the Not-So-Green House: Bringing
Your Home into Harmony with Nature?
Available in bookstores throughout the universe.